Monday, November 08, 2010

Lost Cell - Again?

Had a pretty good weekend, rode 62ish miles on HARD terrain on Saturday, took it easy on Sunday with a nice FLAT 25 miles... but, I overate on Sunday, so any weight that I had lost during the week came right back on... will I ever learn?

So, yesterday morning, I woke up and got ready to go to my ride... left for the ride without my Garmin oh well... used mapmyride and figured out mileage... but I didn't have that handy autopause to figure out my riding time... so, I get back to my car, and I took my cell phone & nuun out of my pocket - I was thinking of putting it on my car, but I also wanted to put the top down, so I put it on my bike rack... then I put the top down, put my bike on the rack, took off shoes, helmet, etc... put them in the trunk, and drove off... my cell phone is GONE I have insurance on it.. but still.... I swear I'm having an Alzheimer's week... this is the 2nd time in a week I lost my cell phone - the first time they found it at the POST OFFICE - HUH??? If this forgetfulness continues into January, I'll go to the Doc and get evaluated, I'm serious... it's scary!! But, My Mom is on Medication, and she's doing amazing... so there's hope for me yet... I wish my Dad was taking that medication - his Memory is worse than hers, and she's the one with the diagnosis.

No comments: