Friday, October 29, 2010

busy, busy, busy here this morning sheesh!!!

yesterday, I woke up feeling lousy, it was FREEZING in my house as my Heating is broken, and my allergies decided to act up... so I took the day off of work, and ended up just curled up on the sofa all day with my book... My eyes didn't like reading so much, but I finished the book anyway... didn't do my Drainer work-out last night either... did NOTHING but sit around, read, eat So, this morning, I come into work, and find out that there was a problem with some software yesterday - of course! When I'm here, I don't have issues - but if I'm gone, the S hits the F...

Tonight, I have a Service Awards dinner to go to for work - they have these every year, and each employee gets invited every 5 years... this is my first one - can you tell I'm sooooo excited about this

Tomorrow morning, I'll go out on a 40 mile Costume Ride as a Bumble Bee... I'll take pictures...

Have a good Friday! it's NEVADA DAY... The actual Nevada Day is Oct 31... but we (in our infinite wisdom) have voted to celebrate it on the last Friday of October...


No comments: