Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I said I would write here daily, and then yesterday I already messed it up lol... well, here's my Monday posts:

Monday Morning:
Did an hour long swim lesson this morning... we did Sprints - didn't do anything for my endurance confidence... I have until tomorrow to sign up for the AquaBike on November 7... it's a 2000 meter Open Water swim... And the bike is 56 HARD miles... decisions, decisions...

Monday Afternoon:
I have officially decided to NOT do Silverman AquaBike... it was a tough decision, but I just don't feel like I'm ready to race it - sure I can go for the finish, but that's just not good enough for me... if I was fully prepared to race, and came in last place then so be it... but I don't want to even take 1st place when I'm not bringing enough training to the race... so, I'll save my $$$ and prepare better for next time...

I'm working with a swim coach (I paid for 5 lessons, so I have 3 left) I'm not liking what she's teaching, but I'll finish this out with her, then I'm hoping to join a Masters Swim class...

Now my dilemma - I want to do Jorge's winter cycling plan which starts this week, however, I have the MS 200 bike ride on November 13 & 14... should I go ahead and start the plan and do my long rides on the weekends, or should I wait until after the long ride and be a month behind everyone?

I'll start running again after the MS ride... I figure my cycling time & energy will be cut WAY shorter after the ride...

Today:
It's raining, it's pouring... the old man is snoring... and Pinky is FREAKING... I skipped my normal Wednesday morning ride due to rain...

No comments: