Thursday, October 21, 2010

45 minutes on the Drainer last night... (the Drainer is related to the Dreadmill) it was the first work-out of a 16 week plan that a coach on BT is giving us for free... the first work-out was HARD, and it just keeps getting HARDER from here on in... I ended up soaked with sweat with a puddle on the floor... next time I'll put a towel under the bike...

I used my Garmin so I can measure my watts/time... but for some reason it messed up on my speed/distance... it showed 33+ miles in 45 minutes - that's 45mph average I'm wicked fast!!! I either have to figure out how to fix it, or I'll just guestimate my mileage...

Pinky was driving me nuts again last night...it was raining with thunder, she gets so nervous... she ended up going in the closet - what a mess!

This morning I didn't go swim... with no swim races coming up, I'm cutting myself some slack...I'll probably do the Drainer again tonight... it was hard, but kinda fun!

Today I have a "coffee" date with friends from HS whom I haven't seen in YEARS... oops, erase that... I have a Dr appt this afternoon I've never been so excited about a Dr appt

This day will go SLOW til then...

No comments: