Monday, November 17, 2008

Seminar Staffing weekend

I'm back at work on a Monday morning, after an incredible weekend in St. George... I went and staffed a Level 1 seminar. The group was AWESOME, and I learned a lot. I couldn't help but comparing the Me now to the Me that walked into those rooms about 2 1/2 years ago... wow have I grown!

I am looking forward to doing level 3 & level 4... although I am not quite sure I "need" them, I want to continue to grow. I only wish that those around me who I love would take the seminar.

I am well into triathlon training... I have been doing at least 1 activity 6 days/week... at times I have 2 activities scheduled and I only do 1, but I am moving forward.

Yesterday, I did a body sculpt class instead of my normal strength training... I'm quite sore this morning. I also swam 600 meters. Today is my scheduled rest day.

No comments: